Mackerel Cat Munchies
- 1/2 cup canned mackerel, drained
- 1 cup whole-grain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon brewer's yeast, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-size bowl, mash the mackerel with a fork into tiny pieces. Combine
it with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop mixture by 1/4 teaspoonsful
onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and store
in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Source: Cat Nips!by Rick and Martha Reynolds - reprinted in the Sacramento
Bee, December 12, 1992