Mikey's Mackeral Cat Munchies
- 1/2 cup canned mackerel, drained
- 1 cup whole-grain bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon brewer's yeast, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-size bowl, mash the mackerel with a fork into tiny pieces. Combine
it with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop mixture by 1/4 teaspoonsful
onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Source: Cat Nips! by Rick and Martha Reynolds - reprinted in the Sacramento
Bee, December 12, 1992
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.