No Melt Suet for Birds
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup lard
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt peanut butter and lard (stove or microwave).
- Add all remaining ingredients
and stir to peanut butter consistency (thickens fast).
- Press into Dixie cups (or any kind of mold).
- Remove from mold and set in feeder for birds.
This recipe will make about 3-4
Keep extra in the refrigerator.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine 1/3/2002 4:17 pm.