This is especially good for sick birds. It is delicious, high in protein, and
is easily digested.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups pasteurized milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or
- Hot water
- Place milk and honey or sugar in a 1-quart bowl and blend well.
- Add beaten eggs
and whip ingredients together.
- Pour into four 6-ounce custard cups.
- Place a folded
towel or wire rack in a roasting pan. Cover with an inch of hot, not boiling, water.
- Set the cups on the towel or rack and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Insert a knife near the edge of a cup. If it comes out clean, the custard is
set. Let cool.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes