Party Mackerel Loaf
You, Fido, and Kitty can enjoy this - all three of you together. With this recipe
EVERYONE will get some nutrition.
- 1 pound can jack mackerel or salmon
- 1/2 cup sour cream or thick yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery leaves or alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon brewers yeast
- Mix the salmon or mackerel with all other ingredients except the sour cream or
yogurt. Don't remove any bones you find as these are soft and won't cause
- Place in a casserole. Spread sour cream or yogurt on top, and bake at
350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with whole wheat biscuits or toast.
This can also be served unbaked. Heap the above ingredients into a mound and
cover with sour cream.