Pavlov's Beggin' Bones
- 3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3 tablespoons vegetable
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons brewers' yeast
- Combine all ingredients, mixing with the dough hook of a heavy-duty electric
mixer until dough is uniform.
- Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thick. Cut into shapes.
- Place on a nonstick cookie
sheet, and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 200 degrees F and continue baking until biscuits are dry.
and store in a airtight plastic bag.
Variations: Add 1/2 cup peanut butter, carob chips or dried banana chips.
Source: Pavlov's Bark Market - Hudson, Ohio