Peanut-Butter Treats for Dogs (and People)
- 3 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oats and baking powder in large bowl.
- Mix milk, peanut butter and molasses until smooth; add to dry ingredients.
dough with hands (it will be stiff).
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thick and cut into shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn off oven and leave in oven
- Store in airtight container.
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 8/8/2001 7:21 pm.