Suet Bird Food
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups melted suet
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
cup wild bird seed
- Stir together over low heat.
- Pour into a container (milk cartons, paper cups,
paper tubes, etc.) and allow to harden.
- Remove paper and place on trees or feeders
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pet Food Recipes