Here are what I make. I have a German Shorthaired Pointer and he loves treats.
I like to use my little gingerbread people cookie cutters.
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, molasses and cooking oil.
- Gradually stir
in flour to form a stiff dough.
- Place on floured surface and roll out to 1/2 inch
thickness. Cut into bars or shapes and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- To make treats harder leave in oven with heat turned
off for an additional 1/2 hour.
Posted by orisleuth at Recipe Goldmine 1/3/2002 12:25 pm.
Source: Mary M.