Tuna Cat Treats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup nonfat powdered milk
- 1/2 can tuna
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or cod liver oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F; grease cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mash the tuna into smaller pieces.
- Add flour and milk. Mix well.
- Pour in water and oil. Mix well again.
- Beat egg in separate dish until dish until egg is foamy texture. Add to mix.
Mix well. The dough mix will be sticky.
- Using your fingers, shape dough into small
bite-size balls, about the size of a marble. Put balls on prepared cookie sheets.
Flatten with hand.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove treats from oven. Wait five minutes,
then turn treats over.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until golden brown in color.
treats on cookie rack to cool.
- Cool for 15 minutes. NEVER give hot treats to your
- Store in airtight container and store in refrigerator or cool dry place.