Yip Yap Banana Snaps
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2-3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup quick rolled oats
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Stir in the
oil, bananas, honey and egg until smooth.
- Fold in the oats.
- Drop the dough by the rounded teaspoonful, 1 1/2 inches apart, on 2 ungreased
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until light golden.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week, or wrap well and freeze for
up to 2 months.
- Thaw before serving.
Makes about 36 cookies.
Source: It's Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way by Mark Beckloff and