Lemon Raspberry Pie
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust (from 14.1-ounce
box), softened as directed on box
- 1 teaspoon flour
tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1/4 to 1/3
cup lemon juice
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (8-ounce) carton frozen whipped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 cups fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
without syrup, thawed, dried on paper towels
- Mint sprigs,
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using
9-inch pie pan.
- Press pecans into bottom of pie crust-lined pan.
- Generously prick
crust with fork.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- In small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; blend well.
- Stir in water, margarine
and egg yolk. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour into cooled crust.
for 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon extract until smooth.
- Beat in whipped topping at low speed until well blended. Add milk; mix until smooth
and of spreading consistency. Spread thin layer of topping mixture around edge of
crust. Reserve 4 raspberries for garnish. Arrange remaining raspberries over top
of filling. Spread remaining topping over raspberries. Garnish with mint sprigs
and reserved raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Store in refrigerator.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
Recipe and photo credit:
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.