Lemonade Cheesecake Pie
Zesty lemonade flavor adds a twist to this creamy cheesecake pie. Juicy strawberries
add a colorful finish.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add concentrate,
beating well after each addition.
- Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve pie topped with berries and remaining COOL WHIP.
prep: 20 min
total: 4 hr 20 min
Healthy Living: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE
Substitute: Prepare using frozen pink lemonade concentrate.
Prepare using 1/2 cup each fresh blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.