Luscious Lemon Cheese Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell (for frozen, use deep-dish style)
- 8 ounces regular or light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Lemon rind, for garnish (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cheese Layer: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and blend well. Spread evenly in pie shell.
- Lemon Layer: Beat all ingredients until smooth. Pour over cheese layer.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until set and golden.
- Cool on rack.
- Garnish with lemon rind, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings
Tip: To prevent spillage, place pie on oven rack before adding lemon
layer. Pour lemon filling into pie and bake as directed.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes