Margarita Cheesecake Pie
No tequila required for this margarita! This easy cheesecake pie gets its sweet-tart
deliciousness from sweetened condensed milk and fresh lemon juice.
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (34 crackers), crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large limes, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (8 ounce)
packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cracker crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, zest 1 of the limes; set aside.
- Cut zested lime in half; squeeze juice from lime halves.
- Beat cream cheese and
milk with mixer until blended.
- Add lime juice and lemon juice; mix well. Spread
- Cut remaining lime into 4 lengthwise quarters; cut each quarter crosswise into
thin slices. Arrange around edge of pie; sprinkle with zest.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
Prep Time 30 min.
Total Time 1 hr. 30 min.
Substitute: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Avoid Freezing No-Bake Cheesecakes: Do not freeze no-bake cheesecakes unless
otherwise specified in the recipe.
Nutritional Information: Amount per Serving - Calories 400 Total fat 28g
Saturated fat 17g Cholesterol 95mg Sodium 360mg Carbohydrate 32g Dietary fiber 1g
Sugars 24g Protein 7g
% Daily Value Vitamin A 15% DV Vitamin C 10% DV Calcium 15% DV Iron 2% DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.