Mint Mist Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container nondairy whipped topping
- 2/3 cup miniature chocolate chip pieces
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust or Graham
- Few drops green food coloring
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk, food coloring
and mint extract, then fold in Cool Whip and chocolate chip pieces.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes