No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
- 1 pre-made Graham
cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the pie crust in the freezer.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat room-temperature, softened cream
cheese on medium until fluffy.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla
- Blend ingredients well.
- Evenly spoon mixture into chilled, pre-made pie crust and chill in
refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Serve topped with raspberry, strawberry, cherry or blueberry pie