Orange Cheesecake Pie
Yogurt, lower-fat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate make this creamy
dessert light and refreshing.
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15 ounce box), softened as directed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 12 ounces (from two 8 ounce packages) cream cheese
with 1/3 less fat (Neufchâtel), softened
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) Yoplait®
Original 99% Fat Free| mandarin orange yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can
(6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 box (4-serving size) cheesecake-flavor
instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat
whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll crust on work surface.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
With rolling pin, roll sugar into crust.
- Place crust in ungreased 9-inch glass pie
plate. Fold edges under; flute.
- Prick bottom and sides generously with fork.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and powdered sugar with electric mixer
on medium speed about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add orange juice concentrate;
beat until well blended.
- Sprinkle pie filling mix over top; mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of the whipped topping for garnish.
- Fold remaining whipped topping
into cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Spread orange filling in cooled baked shell.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour until
filling is set.
- Garnish with reserved whipped topping and, if desired, orange peel.
Yield: 8 servings
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Recipe and photo credit:
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT Marques Internationales SAS (France)
used under license.