Oreo Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping
- 18 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely chopped (about 2 1/4 cups), divided
- 2 tablespoons Planters Cocktail Peanuts, chopped and toasted
- Brush pie crust with some egg white; bake at 350 degrees F for 5
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until
- Add peanut butter and milk; beat until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and 1 3/4 cups chopped cookies. Spread into
pie shell; refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle pie with remaining chopped cookies and toasted nuts to
Yield: 8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.