Peach Amaretto Cheese Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce)
can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2
teaspoons almond extract
- 3 medium peaches, peeled, seeded and sliced or 1 (16
ounce) package frozen peach slices, thawed and well-drained
- 2 tablespoons peach
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake pastry shell 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in
sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs, 2 tablespoons liqueur and 1 teaspoon
extract; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Arrange peach slices on top of pie.
- In small saucepan, combine preserves, remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur and remaining
1/2 teaspoon extract; over low heat, cook and stir until hot.
- Spoon over top of pie. Chill.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.