Peanut Butter Silk Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, beaten until stiff
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate cookie-crumb crust
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons brewed coffee
- Chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, butter or margarine and
vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Gently fold in half the beaten cream, then fold in remaining cream until blended.
- Spread filling in crust; smooth top.
- For topping, combine chocolate chips and coffee in microwave-proof
bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes;
stir until smooth.
- Cool chocolate slightly, then pour over top of filling.
- Refrigerate pie 1 hour until chocolate is firm, then cover
loosely and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Yield: 8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.