Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
- Pastry for single-crust pie (see recipe)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam (with or without seeds)
- Sweetened whipped cream for
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Prepare pastry shell and line with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and
bake for 5 minutes, remove foil and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from the oven;
reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs,
beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry shell.
- Stir jam; drizzle
over the filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl the jam.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack
for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing.
- If desired, serve
pie with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/13/01 1:21:04 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes