Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (9-inch) deep-dish pie shell, baked, cooled
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups rhubarb
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch, 1 cup sugar, salt, water and
rhubarb, then cook until mixture thickens and rhubarb is soft. Pour
into baked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
from oven, and reduce heat to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth and creamy.
Slowly pour over rhubarb layer.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 to
40 minutes or until center does not jiggle when moved.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes