Strawberry Vanilla Mousse Pie
- 1 Graham cracker or vanilla wafer pie crust
- 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pint strawberries (reserve 1 nice whole berry with hull*)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- Wash, hull and slice berries. Mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon
milk and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip and
- In a separate bowl whip cream, vanilla extract and instant pudding.
- Place cream cheese mixture on the bottom of the Graham
and layer with sliced strawberries.
- Top the strawberries with pudding
- Top off with remaining Cool Whip, and chill for two hours.
* Slice berry 3-4 times, going almost to the hull. Press gently
to fan out. Use to decorate top of pie.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.