Strawberry Vanilla Mousse Pie
- 1 Graham cracker or vanilla wafer pie crust
- 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pint strawberries (reserve 1 nice whole berry with hull*)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- Wash, hull and slice berries. Mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon
milk and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip and
- In a separate bowl whip cream, vanilla extract and instant pudding.
- Place cream cheese mixture on the bottom of the Graham
and layer with sliced strawberries.
- Top the strawberries with pudding
- Top off with remaining Cool Whip, and chill for two hours.
* Slice berry 3-4 times, going almost to the hull. Press gently
to fan out. Use to decorate top of pie.