Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed strawberries
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- Red food coloring
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Beat together cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
Spread into pie crust.
- Let set several hours.
- Meanwhile combine cornstarch, sugar, crushed berries, water, salt
and red food coloring in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then remove
from heat. Let cool.
- Arrange all the strawberries over the cream cheese layer.
with the cooled jelly mixture.
- Let set for at least 1 hour.
- Top slices of pie with whipped cream.