Tropical Lime Pie
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice from concentrate
- Few drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 (4 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine coconut and butter; press firmly on bottom and up side to
rim of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
beat in sweetened condensed milk then lime juice and food coloring
- Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.