- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) pastry shell, baked
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Whipped cream and additional chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping for garnish (optional)
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and pecans into pastry shell.
- Pour caramel topping over chips and pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- In a
saucepan over low heat, cook and stir cream and remaining chips
- Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well.
Carefully spread into pastry shell.
- Garnish as desired.