- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) pastry shell, baked
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Whipped cream and additional chocolate chips, pecans and caramel topping for garnish (optional)
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and pecans into pastry shell.
- Pour caramel topping over chips and pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- In a
saucepan over low heat, cook and stir cream and remaining chips
- Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture; mix well.
Carefully spread into pastry shell.
- Garnish as desired.