Two Layer Key Lime Pie
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) Graham
cracker crumb crust
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon milk, sugar and lime juice in
large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1
1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Pour the 2 cups milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes and lime
peel. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute (mixture will be thick).
stir in remaining whipped topping. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and lime slices.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cheese Pie Recipes