- 21 ounces apple pie filling, canned
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine pie filling and pecans in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Combine biscuit mix and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Stir in buttermilk, mixing well.
- Drop biscuit dough in 6 spoonsful into hot pie filling.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over dough.
- Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH for 3 to 4 1/2 minutes, giving dish one-half turn after 1 1/2 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 11/10/2001 9:32 pm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.