Apricot Biscuit Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package ready to bake biscuits
- 1 (No. 2 1/2) can peeled apricot halves
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pour apricot juice into small saucepan; reserve drained apricots.
flour and sugar to juice; place over medium heat; cook, stirring constantly,
until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- Place apricot halves in a
10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch glass baking dish.
- Pour cooked juice over apricots.
- Arrange biscuits over apricots.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon honey over each biscuit.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes or until biscuits are brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes