As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup water
- 3 (15 1/4 ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- Filling: In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in water; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil and stir for 1
minute; reduce heat.
- Add apricots and butter; heat through. Pour
into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Topping: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl; cut in butter
- Stir in milk just until moistened. Spoon over hot apricot mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until
golden brown and a wooden pick inserted into the topping comes out
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes