Bisquick Cranberry-Apple Cobbler
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat butter in 9 x 13-inch pan in oven until melted.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
Bisquick batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Mix cranberry sauce and applesauce. Spoon evenly over Bisquick batter.
- Place apple slices on sauce.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden
- Serve warm with whipped cream or rum raisin or vanilla ice cream,