Bisquick Cranberry-Apple Cobbler
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat butter in 9 x 13-inch pan in oven until melted.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour Bisquick batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Mix cranberry sauce and applesauce. Spoon evenly over Bisquick batter.
- Place apple slices on sauce.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or rum raisin or vanilla ice cream,
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.