As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 cups blackberries (for large cobbler)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- Make enough pie crust for 3 layers of crust (large cobbler) 2 layers
(small one). Place one layer of crust in pan.
- Mix blackberries, butter and sugar together and pour in on first
crust, then another crust, another portion of filling, then top
- On each crust sprinkle sugar and more butter.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes