- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 cups blackberries (for large cobbler)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- Make enough pie crust for 3 layers of crust (large cobbler) 2 layers
(small one). Place one layer of crust in pan.
- Mix blackberries, butter and sugar together and pour in on first
crust, then another crust, another portion of filling, then top with crust.
- On each crust sprinkle sugar and more butter.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes at 400 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.