Blueberry Cobbler with
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry fruit filling
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (5-count) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Separate cinnamon rolls, and set icing envelope aside.
- Arrange rolls on top of fruit filling mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans and brown sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with icing.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 5:21:16 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.