Blueberry Cobbler with
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry fruit filling
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (5-count) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a lightly greased 8-inch square
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Separate cinnamon rolls, and set icing envelope aside.
- Arrange rolls
on top of fruit filling mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans and brown
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with icing.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 5:21:16 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes