Canned Fruit Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups canned fruit plus 3/4 cup of its juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons prepared biscuit mix
- 1/2 to 1 cup granulated sugar (according to sweetness of fruit)
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with Short
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Short Pie Dough: Add 3 teaspoons boiling water to 1 cup prepared biscuit mix and
add 1/4 cup soft butter. Stir vigorously with fork until dough forms
a ball and cleans the bowl. Dough will be puffy and soft. Drop on
top of fruit by spoonsful.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes