Cow Patty Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons cocoa
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 8 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa.
- Stir in
oil, milk and pecans. Pour into a Dutch oven.
- Mix together brown sugar and cocoa. Sprinkle over top of cake batter.
- Pour boiling water over the top. DO NOT STIR!
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes