Easy Peach Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can peaches or apricots
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3/4 to 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Place butter and dry cake mix in a large bowl and toss it until
it's moist and almost mixed. It's okay to leave some of
the dry lumps in the cake mix as they will get moistened from the
- Pour the peaches or apricots, with their juices, into a glass baking
- Top with the batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake at about 375 degrees F until golden brown and bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes