Easy Strawberry Cobbler
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 2 cups sweetened strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 2- to 2.5-quart ovenproof
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Stir in milk until smooth. Pour
over melted butter.
- Pour batter over butter. Do not stir! Pour strawberries into center
of batter. Do not stir!
- Sprinkle about one tablespoon sugar over the batter and strawberries
just before putting the cobbler into the oven.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center
comes out cake-like.