Easy Mango Cobbler
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cans mangoes*
- 1 cup juice from canned fruit
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together softened margarine and sugar.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add alternately dry ingredients with milk and vanilla extract. Beat
well until smooth. Pour batter into 9-inch square cake pan.
- Place the mangoes over batter. Pour juice over the top.
- Bake or 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
* For fresh mangoes - peel skin of 4 mangoes (halved) and simmer
for a few minutes with 1 cup water and 1/4 cup sugar. Use its liquid
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes