French Toast Peach Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 to 14 large peaches
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large egg whites
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking
- Peel and slice peaches to yield 12 cups.
- Combine peaches, 1 cup
sugar and 1/3 cup flour in prepared baking dish and let stand 30
minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar, orange rind, orange juice, melted butter,
cinnamon and egg whites in a shallow bowl.
- Trim crust from bread;
cut each slice into 2 triangles. Dip each bread slice in egg mixture,
coating well. Arrange bread on top of peach mixture. Sprinkle 2
tablespoons sugar over bread.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden
Yield: 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes