Frozen Apple Pie Cobbler
- 1 store bought frozen apple pie (still frozen), cut into chunks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cut into chunks
- Spray a casserole dish with Pam.
- Mix apple pie, sugar, water and butter in the casserole.
- Bake according to the frozen pie baking instructions. If you are
using a smaller, deep casserole, you may have to bake it a little
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.