Frozen Apple Pie Cobbler
- 1 store bought frozen apple pie (still frozen), cut into chunks
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cut into chunks
- Spray a casserole dish with Pam.
- Mix apple pie, sugar, water and butter in the casserole.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake according to the frozen pie baking instructions. If you are
using a smaller, deep casserole, you may have to bake it a little while longer.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.