- Fruit, about 5 cups, peeled and sliced*
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cold margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- In small bowl, mix fruit and milk.
- In large bowl, cut 1/2 cup margarine into 1 cup of the biscuit mix
until crumbly. Mix with fruit mixture.
- Pour into greased 9-inch
square baking pan.
- Combine remaining biscuit mix and margarine with
the brown sugar and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1
hour until golden.
* If using peaches, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch.