As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Vanilla ice cream for garnish
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter in a saucepan over very low heat.
Stir often. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the sugar, flour, vanilla
extract and eggs.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Yield: about 9 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes