- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package gingerbread mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In saucepan, combine orange peel, orange juice, sugar and butter
or margarine; bring to boiling. Pour into a 12 x 7 x 2-inch baking
- In mixing bowl, combine dry gingerbread mix, milk and oil; stir
just until moistened.
- Drop batter by spoonsful evenly over hot syrup.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.