Krazy Krust Kobbler
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 layer vanilla wafers
- 3 cups fruit
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place margarine in a 13 x 9-inch baking
dish and let it melt in oven.
- Place fruit into pan over the butter.
- Place one layer of vanilla
wafers on top of fruit.
- Mix sugar, flour and milk together and beat
with mixer until all lumps have dissolved. Pour this mixture over
the vanilla wafers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. Wafers will come to top
- Serve with ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes