Krispy Creme Apple Cobbler
- 4 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
- 4 eggs
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Beat eggs. Add sugar and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder; combine.
- Butter a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Place Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts in baking dish.
- Pour batter, apples and nuts over doughnuts and spread evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.