Krispy Creme Apple Cobbler
- 4 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
- 4 eggs
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Beat eggs. Add sugar and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Add flour and
baking powder; combine.
- Butter a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Place Krispy Kreme Original
Glazed Doughnuts in baking dish.
- Pour batter, apples and nuts over
doughnuts and spread evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.