- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mango, sliced, covered with water and sprinkled with 1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add milk and beaten eggs; mix into
a smooth batter.
- Melt butter in shallow baking pan.
- Pour batter over butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40
to 45 minutes. Top will be lightly browned and the center will be
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
You can use any fruit, canned or fresh. If using canned, omit
the water and use the liquid from the fruit.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes