- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups prepared fruit
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup boiling water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the 1/2 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, milk and vanilla
- Pour batter into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle fruit
over batter; add the 3/4 cup sugar over fruit.
- Dot with butter
and pour boiling water over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes
or until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cobbler Recipes