Mountain Dew Apple Cobbler
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cut into 8 sections each
- 2 cans crescent rolls (1 can for each apple)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) real butter (not margarine)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Mountain Dew
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap each 1/8 apple section in crescent roll dough. Place in lightly
greased baking dish.
- Melt butter and mix with sugar; spread over apples.
- Pour Mountain
Dew over apples. DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped
- Bake uncovered for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.