Mountain Dew Apple Cobbler
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cut into 8 sections each
- 2 cans crescent rolls (1 can for each apple)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) real butter (not butter)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Mountain Dew
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap each 1/8 apple section in crescent roll dough. Place in lightly
greased baking dish.
- Melt butter and mix with sugar; spread over apples.
- Pour Mountain Dew over apples. DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped nuts.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.