One-Pan Blueberry Cobbler
You can also try cherry, peach or apple filling for this cobbler.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry or strawberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- Add milk, biscuit mix and sugar; stir until smooth.
- Drop blueberry or strawberry filling by spoonsful over batter.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until deep golden brown.
For high altitude, increase milk to 3/4 cup. Bake in 11 x 7-inch
glass dish for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.