One-Pan Blueberry Cobbler
You can also try cherry, peach or apple filling for this cobbler.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry or strawberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- Add milk, biscuit mix and sugar; stir until smooth.
- Drop blueberry or strawberry filling by spoonsful over batter.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until deep golden brown.
For high altitude, increase milk to 3/4 cup. Bake in 11 x 7-inch
glass dish for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown.